Nope, this is still my thoughts about what I should do with my extra cash siting on the cash account...
I explored the growth part last post (TINY, EXEL, TASR...) and today I was thinking about value plays that could prove better investment
The market has been bad, even nasty in the recent week (at least for me, my portfolio shrunk from +14% to +3.75%) and some stocks have taken a serious beating since the summer, here are my favorites :
* MRK : yes, still watching it, I suspect it could drop a bit more on one last bad news so I'll wait on that, pays dividends
* FNM : Fannie May is on its way to pull a Tyco... what does Tyco stocks sell for today... (like...a good price, to be vague)
* LXK : I don't know how they came up with such numbers, but I don't know why the market overreacted so badly either (easy 20% here...I think)
* MCD : About to IPO the Chipotle chain, pays dividends
* MSFT : yes, Microsoft, Fortune has a great article arguing that MSFT is undervalued, I am a frim believer of that
I'm still pondering which one to buy though...